- In order to conduct our business with you, we may gather necessary information from you or others related to the transaction. This may include, but not be limited to, any information bearing on your credit-worthiness.
- We will not disclose such gathered information except as necessary and allowed by law.
- Of Course, you have the right to refuse this necessary information gathering by simply deciding not to go forward with the transaction.
- We will exercise reasonable care to keep your information secure.
- This notice is regarding:
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
ALL AMERICAN BAIL BONDS believes in the protection of your personal pricacy and is committed to complying with the state and federal regulations that govern the collection and use of personal information. ALL AMERICAN BAIL BONDS does not disclose personal information about you to anyone except as permitted by law. You understand that through your use of ALL AMERICAN BAIL BONDS services you consent to the collection and use of your personal information for internal use only. Non-identifying data that we collect in connection with the website is used only for server administration and the general opertion of the website. The foregoing does not apply to email sent to contact email addresses listed on the website, which may contain personally identifiable information and which we will use solely as necessary to respond to the appllicable email. We log http requests to the website. As a result, we are aware of the originating IP address of a machine requesting a website URL. We do not log the specific identity of visitors.
THE FOLLOWING IS THE DEFENDANTS AND INDEMNITORS PRIVACY DISCLOSURE FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS PURCHASING A BAIL BONDS WITH ALL AMERICAN BAIL BONDS OR FRIENDS AND FAMILY BAIL BONDS.
To protect your privacy interests, you are advised of the following: